The Georgia 5-STAR Initiative webinar/teleconference, jointly held by Georgia DPH and the Georgia Hospital Association, will go live Wednesday, June 15th from 11a.m. – 12 noon. Participation in this conference is voluntary, but is expected to deliver for all attendees:
- Increasing patient satisfaction with maternity care services in your facility
- Networking with other maternity centers through free workshops and monthly webinars hosted by the Department of Public Health
- Public recognition of your efforts toward becoming breastfeeding-friendly
- Free marketing to the public about your efforts
- Helping to improve breastfeeding initiation, duration and exclusivity in Georgia, and
- Improvement in the health and lives of the families served.
This web-conference is hosted by Cheryl L. Riley, Clinical Coordinator of Breastfeeding, Maternal Child Health at Georgia DPH; and Lynne Hall, Quality Improvement Specialist at the Georgia Hospital Association.
To join/register for this conference, see instructions below:
Webinar: https://gharef.webex.com locate the webinar: Georgia 5-STAR Initiative – Click “Join”; enter your name, email address and
Webinar Password: Gha061516 (Case sensitive)
Teleconference: Please dial – 1-515-739-1010; Access Code – 351046.
More information about Georgia 5-STAR can be found on Georgia DPH’s website.